Get the IP Address
- Press the OK button
- The IP Address should appear on screen
- Open your web browser and go to http://<ipaddress>
- Login to web management (Default User : admin, default Password : admin)
- Go to Account tab
- Chose one account
- Fill in the following values:
- Account Active: On
- Label: 100000 (your icttech.net username)
- Display Name: John Smith (your name)
- Register Name: 100000 (your icttech.net username)
- User Name: 100000 (your icttech.net username)
- Password: ********* (account password)
- SIP Server: atlanta.icttech.net (one of our multiple servers)
- Subscribe Period: 300
300 is also to be used for Login Expire(seconds), to be changed from 3600
- Click on Confirm button to save your settings.
Preventing Direct IP Scanner Calls from 100
Please make sure you have the latest firmware upgrade and look for and Enable the setting "Accept SIP Trust Server Only" which is at the bottom of the Advanced Tab under Account.
The newer firmware also has an option in the General Settings called "Allow IP Call", please set this to "Disabled".